Updated: 19 May 2013
We use an eTendering system called e-sourcingni for many of our procurement exercises.
No hard copy documents are issued for eTenders and all communications with us should be conducted via e-sourcingni.
How to express an interest in an eTender
1. Register your company on the eSourcing portal (this is only required once) - Go to the eSourcing Portal: https://e-sourcingni.bravosolution.co.uk and click the link to register - accept the terms and conditions and click “continue” - Enter your correct business and user details - Note the username you chose and click “Save” when complete - You will shortly receive an email with your unique password (please keep this secure)
- Login to the portal with the username/password
- Click the “PQQs / ITTs Open To All Suppliers” link. (These are Pre-Qualification Questionnaires or Invitations to Tender open to any registered supplier)
- Click on the relevant PQQ/ ITT to access the content
- Click the “Express Interest” button in the “Actions” box on the left-hand side of the page - This will move the PQQ /ITT into your “My PQQs/ My ITTs” page. (This is a secure area reserved for your projects only)
- You can now access any attachments by clicking the “Settings and Buyer Attachments” in the “Actions” box
2. Express an interest in the tender
3. Responding to the tender
- You can now choose to “Reply” or “Reject” (please give a reason if rejecting)
- You can now use the ‘Messages’ function to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification - Note the deadline for completion, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the PQQ/ ITT
- There may be a mixture of online & offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available) You must then publish your reply using the publish button in the “Actions” box on the left-hand side of the page.
If you require any further assistance please consult the online help or contact the eTendering help desk.
- Tenders must be submitted via the e-sourcingni website detailed above
- Tenders received after this date and time will not be accepted
- The Housing Executive is not bound to accept the lowest or any tender