Updated: 31 Aug 2014
As our customer you have certain rights, including:
Rights under the Freedom of Information Act
- A right to know if the Housing Executive holds certain information requested; and
- A right of access to that information, subject to certain exemptions.
We also have a duty to produce and maintain a publication scheme under this Act. This scheme will tell you about the classes of information we publish. It also tells you where you can obtain this information and if there is any charge.
- Find out more about what we publish
- Search the publication scheme
- Download our Freedom of Information Policy & Procedures ( 2363 KB)
Rights under the Data Protection Act
- The right of access to find out what information is held about you on computer and on most paper records.
- The right of rectification, blocking, erasure and destruction of information by application to the Court.
- The right to prevent the processing in some cases where the processing of the data is likely to cause substantial unwarranted damage and/or distress to you or anyone else.
- The right to prevent processing for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to compensation for damage or damage and/or distress caused by any breach of the Act.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making.
Your right to complain
We are committed to providing the best-quality service to all our customers, so we see your complaint as an opportunity to improve our services.
We welcome your comments and queries - please use our feedback form to let us know what you think; you can also find out how we have used your feedback to improve our services.