Report a repair
Updated: 06 Mar 2014
We want to provide you with an effective repair service. To help do this we group repairs so we can do the urgent ones first.
There are three groups of repairs:
Our contractor who delivers the response maintenance service for North and East Belfast and Lisburn is currently experiencing some difficulties and may not be able to respond to urgent repairs within the normal timescale.
We apologise for any inconvenience which this may cause and will continue to deal with emergency repairs within these areas as a priority.
Phone us - 03448 920 901 (including emergencies outside office hours)
Online - You can report an urgent or routine repair online.
Visit us - call or write to your district office.
How can I help you complete my repairs quickly?
There are a few things you can do:
- Give as much information about the nature and extent of the repair
- Tell us if it has led to other damage in your home
- Let us know when you are normally at home so a contractor can get in
- Leave a telephone number so we can contact you
- Let us know if your access details change