What is an urgent repair?
Updated: 22 Oct 2014
A urgent repair needs a quick response but is not an emergency. We will attend to urgent repairs within 4 working days.
Examples of urgent repairs are:
- faults at electrical fittings
- faults at water heating circuits
- faults at electrical heating systems
- ball valve faults at storage tanks or WC cisterns
- leaks in WC flush pipes, waste pipes, traps, valves or radiators.
- leaking back boiler or faults at the fire parts such as flue sets, throat plates etc.
- blockages at sewers or drains
- major water penetration at external doors or windows
Phone us - 03448 920 901
Go to our online repair form - be sure to leave a contact number
Call or write to your district office.