Supporting People Programme - service provider directory
Updated: 29 May 2017
This is a searchable directory which allows people to view the latest information about a range of housing support services funded by Supporting People across Northern Ireland. Use the link below to start searching for services in your area.
Who can use it?
The directory can be used by anybody looking for housing support services in their area.
What type of information does it contain?
It contains key details about each service, including:
- the client group catered for
- any groups the service cannot cater for
- support activities
- how to get access to the service
- the number of places available
- who to contact for more information
How do I use the directory?
You can search by:
- organisation or service name
- client group
- service type, e.g. accommodation based or floating support
- support tasks provided
- household type