Planned maintenance for Omagh homes
Published: Wed, 20 Oct 2010
The planned maintenance of our properties improves the quality of our housing stock and the lives of our tenants.
We want all our properties to meet modern day standards of living and to do this we sometimes have to do the following types of work:
- Replace window frames that are beyond repair with modern uPVS units
- Repair / service window frames
- Replace defective external doors
- Repair roofs and chimneys
- Repair fencing and footpaths.
We have recently brought these types of upgrades to over 100 homes in the Shandon Park and Brook Valley, Omagh along with a number of homes in Dromore at a cost of almost £300,000. The works were carried out by our EGAN contractor PK Murphy Construction Ltd.