The principles of our Energy Strategy
Updated: 22 May 2015
In implementing this strategy, we are adhering to a number of key principles which involve a commitment to:
- Working in partnership with others to promote energy conservation in the future.
- Training staff where appropriate.
- Developing cost effective and practicable sustainable building standards.
- Pursuing and developing alternative funding sources.
- Raising the profile of energy efficiency through education, promotion, advice and information.
- Carrying out the necessary additional research and policy reviews.
- Keeping ourselves informed of good practice in energy conservation activities, both the UK and throughout Europe.