You should refer to the List of Works which you were sent when the Approval of Application pack was sent.
From this your contractor must provide photographic evidence of the grant-aid work for which a claim is being made.
Evidence of each individual item detailed on the List of Grant-Aided Works must be provided. A clear photograph of each item and a note indicating the location of the item is
required. It should be evident from the photographs that they relate to the grant household.
Below are examples of items that may have appeared on your List of Works and what
supporting evidence is required from you. Each List of Works will be specific to an individual property and the more information you and your contractor(s) can give the better.
Affordable Warmth Scheme
- Tile Vents - photographs of back and front of the property to show all six / 6 tile vents in situ
- 300mm Insulation - photograph of internal loft with a ruler / tape to show the depth of insulation installed
- 3 x Draught Proofing to External Doors or Windows: photograph to show the location of draught proofing installed
- Cavity Wall Insulation: photographs to show boreholes on all applicable elevations
- Core vent: photograph should show installed core vent
- New PVC Windows – photograph of each individual window replaced detailing their location
- Replacement Hinges - photograph of each individual hinge replaced detailing their location
- Replacement Handles - photograph of each individual handle replaced detailing their location
- Solid Wall Insulation photographs must show each elevation with new solid wall insulation
Affordable Warmth & Boiler Replacement Schemes
New Gas / Oil Boiler: Photograph(s) of the boiler clearly showing the boiler at the property and then a close up of the date plate.
Time and Temperature Controls: Photographs showing:
- the new time clock
- motorised valves
- room stat
- cylinder stat
Please include details of the location for each item (eg Hall, Hot Press, etc…)
The above is required for boilers installed through the Boiler Replacement Scheme, where applicable.
Also, for the Affordable Warmth Scheme:
Radiators: Photographs of each individual radiator clearly showing the TRV and Lockshield.
Oil Tank: Photograph should show the new Bunded tank and base in situ.
Additional heating evidence required
For both the Affordable Warmth and Boiler Replacement Schemes properties that have had boilers replaced your contractor must provide the following before a grant-aid payment is made:
Oil Boiler: a copy of the completed Boiler Passport (a clear readable photograph will be accepted)
Gas Boiler: a copy of the completed Benchmark Checklist (a clear readable photograph will be accepted)
Download and print this quick reference guide to evidence.