Other online services

My Housing Executive allows Housing Executive tenants to access information about your tenancy and to contact us securely 24 hours a day.

When you register and sign up to the new portal, you will be able to:

  • Check your rent balance and account statements

  • Make a payment

  • Order a new payment card

  • Update your contact and personal details

  • Request services like a transfer, an adaptation to your property, or a self-help repair

  • Request and track a repair

Don't wait - register now

You can make your initial contact online and we'll get in touch with you.

Apply for a home now.

If you think that you might be entitled to Housing Benefit you will need to apply by completing in a claim form. Our Housing Benefit advice section provides information about how to claim.

There are other documents available for change of address, change in circumstances, etc. on our main Housing Benefit page.

Apply for Housing Benefit now.

Let us know about any changes which may affect your Housing Benefit.

Report a change in your circumstances.

A complaint is when you are not satisfied with a decision we have made or any work we have done.

Make a complaint

Choose the repair type from the drop-down list and then provide as much information as you can on the nature and extent of the repair. You can report several problems at once. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Report a repair now

Are you experiencing anti-social behaviour? Let us know what's happened.

Report anti-social behaviour.

You can pay rent, legal fees and other charges online.

Go here to make an online payment.

Pay your bills
Is this page helpful?
Yes No