Skip to content

How to claim compensation

Updated: 22 Mar 2019
Share |
You need to make your claim in writing
Posting complaint
You must make a claim in writing to your district office within the period starting 28 days before and ending 21 days after your tenancy comes to an end.
Your district office will need to know:
  • your name and address
  • what improvements you have made
  • how much each improvement cost
  • the date the improvements were started and finished.


If you are not happy with the decision we make regarding your claim for compensation, you can appeal by writing to your Area Manager within 28 days of receiving the decision.