Updated: 10 Dec 2018
We are supporting the Futures Project, a new six month youth programme for young people aged 16-24.
The Project is led by Belfast Metropolitan College in partnership with Start360, Southern Regional College and the Housing Executive.
Is the Futures Project for you?
- Are you 16-24 years old?
- Are you available during the day for 3 days per week?
- Are you looking for some direction?
- Did you not get into the course you were hoping for?
- Are you on a waiting list for your course?
- Do you want to come to Belfast Met and need a bit of help getting there?
Futures is a 6-month personal development programme offering the opportunity to:
- Improve confidence and self esteem
- Develop leadership and teamwork skills
- Gain a better awareness of other cultures
- Gain knowledge of how you can make a difference in your community
- Participate in a community volunteering experience
- Participate in a residential and outdoor pursuits
If you, or someone you know, is interested in joining Futures, call 028 9026 5212 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or you can get more information on current opportunities at: