Skip to content

Who to go to for help with your fundraising

Updated: 20 Feb 2019
Share |
Several agencies can offer advice on funding sources
Advice on identifying suitable funding sources and how to approach them can be obtained from the following agencies:


61 Duncairn Gardens
Tel: (028) 90 9077 7777
NICVA's funding advice service provides assistance to community and voluntary groups including research into potential funding sources and applications advice. NICVA also provides training courses on fund raising throughout the year. The European unit provides advice and information on how to access European funding.

Supporting Communities NI

34-36 Henry Street
BT42 3AH
Tel: (028) 2564 5676
Fax: (028) 2564 9729
SCNI's liaison officers provide advice on funding to tenants and those involved in housing related projects throughout Northern Ireland. SCNI also produces regular funding bulletins which are mailed directly to community groups. You can read back issues of their quarterly publication "Routes" on their website.

Housing Executive

We have a community liaison officer in each district office. The role of the liaison officer is to provide support, advice and assistance to tenant/community associations or those interested in forming one. The liaison officer can also advise on the various funding sources available and will be aware of the network of statutory and voluntary agencies who may also lend support.