Skip to content

Making a complaint about a tender decision

Updated: 22 Mar 2019
Share |
If you don't think we've handled your tender fairly you can make a complaint
The Housing Executive’s Corporate Procurement Unit aims to provide a high quality, professional service and we are keen to continuously improve.
If you wish to offer feedback or are not happy with our service there are a number of ways to raise an issue.

Informal Feedback/Complaints

If you wish to offer feedback or make an informal complaint, please get in contact as soon as possible with the person you have been dealing with. They are best placed to address any issue raised and sort out most problems.
If you are still not satisfied, or feel unable to raise the matter with that person, please speak to their immediate manager.

Formal Complaints

If this does not resolve the problem, the Housing Executive has a Corporate Complaints Procedure.