Money Advice gets animated
Published: Fri, 7 Mar 2014
The Money Advice Service has produced a series of short animated videos to help people manage their money better.
The five animated videos were developed in close collaboration with the Department for Work & Pensions and with the help of stakeholders from the banking and housing sectors.
Each video offers advice on a different money matter:
- How to choose a bank account
- How to open a bank account
- How to make payments using your bank account
- How to use your bank account to make budgeting easier
- Worried about paying your rent?
The Money Advice Service, an independent service set up by the government, provides a wealth of information and advice on how to access extra support material to help you manage your household budget.
Go to their website for further information: