Skip to content

How to apply for a home

Updated: 16 Feb 2019
Share |
Call us on 03448 920 900
Contact us by telephone

Applying from within Northern Ireland?

Call us on 03448 920 900 to make your application

We will make an appointment for you to be visited or assessed by telephone interview. However, if you are a housing association tenant wishing to transfer then you should still contact your housing association.
If you are applying for housing and you are currently living in Northern Ireland, you can download the housing/transfer application form. You can also use this form if you want to apply for sheltered housing or specialist accommodation where extra support is available. You can also get a form from your local Housing Executive or housing association office.

Applying from outside Northern Ireland?

We welcome applications from people living outside Northern Ireland. Your eligibility for housing in Northern Ireland and your housing needs will be assessed in the same way as any other applicant. However, as we cannot carry out a visit, you will need to complete a self -assessment form.

What to do next

You should return the form to the Housing Executive office responsible for the area where you live, or return it to your nearest housing association office who will then send it to the correct office.

Advice for people with disabilities

Help for younger people