Skip to content

Do you need extra care or support?

Updated: 20 Feb 2019
Share |
If you need specialist care you will be placed on a non-pointed waiting list
Fold Housing Association Banbridge
Some applicants may have special circumstances which mean they require intensive care and support. This need may be met in a specialist housing scheme, where additional support or care services are provided or in general housing where a tailored support and care package has been arranged.
A detailed assessment of support and care needs will be carried out where necessary. Where a specialist scheme is considered appropriate, applicants will be placed on a separate, non-pointed waiting list.
Where support and care can be provided within general housing, applicants may be awarded additional points under the health and social wellbeing category.
We now have a searchable online directory of services which include specialist accommodation.