The Housing Executive's Retirement Association
Our Retirement Association was formed in 1988 to support the cultural, social, and welfare requirements of our retired staff. We currently have around 300 members and growing. There are many benefits to membership and newly retired staff and their friends/partners are warmly welcome at join us at our many events.
- President: Larry Nolan
- Chairman: John Gough
- Vice Chair: Liz Murphy
- Treasurer: Alan Barton
- Secretary: Danny Cochrane
- Golf Convener: Robin Cobbett
- Walks Co-ordinator: Liz Murphy
- Albert Dolan
- June Galloway
- Jean Graham
- Jean Lyden
- Hazel McKitterick
- John McGillan
- Leonard Sproule
Contact details for the Hon Secretary:
- We organise excursions, visits to places of inerest and social outings throughout the year.
- We have a Walking Group established and details can be obtained from Liz Murphy - tel: 028 43 723 043
- We also have a Golf Society within the association. Contact Robin Cobbett our Golf Convenor at email@example.com if you are interested.