Storm Dennis has the potential to bring very strong winds and transport disruption during Saturday 15, Sunday 16 and Monday 17 February.
What to expect
- Delays to road, rail, air and ferry transport are possible and there is a small chance that some roads and bridges could close.
- Some coastal routes, sea fronts and coastal communities are likely to be affected by spray and/or large waves.
- There is a slight chance of some damage to buildings, such as tiles blown from roofs.
- There is a slight chance that power cuts may occur, with the potential to affect other services, such as mobile phone coverage.
The warnings are in place for County Antrim, County Armagh, County Down, County Fermanagh, County Londonderry and County Tyrone.
Further information and advice is available from the Met Office website:
Help and advice
- Housing Executive tenants should call 03448 920 901
- Northern Ireland Fire and Rescue Service: 028 9266 4221
- Floodline call 0300 2000 100
You can also report repairs on the repairs line text number on 66644. Just start your text message with the word “REPAIR” and remember to include your address.
We have more contact details for other organisations in our "What to do in severe weather" section. There's also information available on how to find your stopcock, and what to do in an emergency.
There's also good information on NIDirect at: