Report a repair online

A man sitting, browsing on his phone.
You can report a repair on the My Housing Executive portal.

Did you know that you can request and track a repair on the My Housing Executive customer portal? 

Registering is easy

It only takes a few minutes to register for the portal. You will need your

  • tenancy number
  • an email address and
  • a few personal details

Get online!

Please note that you can only register for My Housing Executive if you are a Housing Executive tenant.


When you register and sign up to the portal, you will also be able to:

  • Check your rent balance and account statements

  • Make a payment

  • Order a new payment card

  • Update your contact and personal details

  • Request services like a transfer, an adaptation to your property, or a self-help repair

  • Request and track a repair 

Is this page helpful?
Yes No