Very strong winds are expected during Tuesday and may cause some disruption.
The MET Office has issued a weather warning from 5.00am to 5.00pm on Tuesday 10 December.
What to expect
- Some delays to road, rail, air and ferry transport are likely
- Probably some bus and train services affected, with some journeys taking longer, made worse by spray and surface water
- Delays for high-sided vehicles on exposed routes and bridges likely
- Some short term loss of power and other services is possible
The warning is in place for County Antrim and County Down.
Further information and advice is available from the Met Office website:
Help and advice
- Housing Executive tenants should call 03448 920 901
- Northern Ireland Fire and Rescue Service: 028 9266 4221
- Floodline call 0300 2000 100
You can also report repairs on the repairs line text number on 66644. Just start your text message with the word “REPAIR” and remember to include your address.
We have more contact details for other organisations in our "What to do in severe weather" section. There's also information available on how to find your stopcock, and what to do in an emergency.
There's also good information on NIDirect at: