We provide a range of services to help those living in rural areas. This section provides advice on:
- New homes - if you need a home, or belong to a rural community where you think there is a need for new homes.
- Improving properties – information on improving your property.
- Communities - how your community can tell us about rural housing issues, and information on our Rural Residents Forum.
- Independent living - if you are faced with homelessness in a rural area, or your home needs adaptations to help you live there.
- Rural development - how housing can contribute to broader regeneration and development.
Sustainable Rural Communities Strategy & Action Plan
Rural areas have specific housing needs and issues. Our Sustainable Rural Communities Strategy and Action Plan sets out our plans for working with rural communities to make a real difference in the next 4 years.
Sustainable Rural Communities Annual Progress Report
These progress reports highlights our progress to date on achieving the strategy objectives: