The benefits which will have the main impact are:
- Universal Credit: visit nidirect for more information
- Social Sector Size Criteria / Bedroom Tax: Housing Executive or nidirect
- Benefit Cap: visit nidirect for more information
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP): visit nidirect for more information
- Employment and Support Allowance (ESA): visit nidirect for more information
The government’s website, nidirect, has details of all the changes being made and how they may affect you.
Welfare Changes Helpline
If you need help or independent advice about any of the changes to the welfare system then contact:
The freephone helpline is available to anyone needing help, or advice, about changes to the welfare system. It is operated by Advice NI as part of a range of additional services provided by the advice sector (Advice NI and the Law Centre NI.
Independent Advice Services
Advice for Housing Executive tenants
There is more information in ‘My Housing Executive’.