You can search for support in your local area using our online directory. This directory gives you details about the housing support services that are funded by the Supporting People Programme.
How to use the directory
Who can use the directory?
The directory can be used by anybody looking for housing support services in their area.
What should I search for?
You can search for:
- the organisation or service name if you know it
- the type of client the organisation works with
- the type of service the organisation provides, e.g. accommodation based or floating support
- the type of support you’re looking for
- household type
Search the directory
Search the Supporting People Public Services Directory
What type of information will the directory give me?
When you search the directory, you will get key details about each service, including:
- the client group the organisation works with
- any groups the service cannot work with
- support activities
- how to get access to the service
- the number of places available
- who to contact for more information