If your organisation provides services that are funded by the Supporting People programme, you are required to complete and submit the following financial returns:
- Audited Financial Statements (AFS)
- Management Accounts
- Detail on SP Restricted Reserves
- Supporting People financial return – actual for the preceding financial year
- Supporting People financial return – budget for the current financial year
What do I need to do?
We will contact you when your financial returns are due. Completed returns should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are there templates or guidance available?
Yes, to help you complete and submit your financial returns, you can view the following documents:
• Supporting People Apportionment Guidance for Providers (PDF 357 kB)
• Supporting People Financial Returns 2019_2020 Budget Template (XLSX 33 kB)
• Supporting People Movement in Funds /Restricted Reserves Template (XLSX 12 kB)
• Supporting People Management Accounts Pro-forma (XLSX 27 kB)
Please note: the ‘Supporting People Financial Returns Actuals Template’ is downloaded through SPOCC.net.
If you have any questions or need help completing financial return information, please email email@example.com