How to report anti-social behaviour

We will investigate a complaint of anti-social behaviour that involves or affects one of our properties or our tenants. This includes reports from our tenants who are victims of anti-social behaviour by non-Housing Executive tenants.

What to do

You should contact us if you have been the victim of, or witnessed anti-social behaviour.

You can do this by:

  • telephoning us on 03448 920 900
  • visiting your local Housing Executive office in person
  • reporting the behaviour to a Patch Manager or other Housing Executive representative, while they are in your area
  • writing a letter to the Housing Executive
  • emailing us

You can complain if you are a friend, family member or representatives of victims or witnesses of anti-social behaviour.

If the anti-social behavour is serious or criminal you should also contact the PSNI:

  • phone 101 for non-emergency calls and general enquires (if you are a Tesco mobile or giffgaff user call 028 9065 0222)
  • phone 999 (for emergencies)

Non-English Speakers

If English is not your first language and you want to report anti-social behaviour, a hate crime or hate incident, contact your local Housing Executive Office. We can provide a telephone translation service to translate reports of anti-social behaviour into many languages and formats.

Protecting Your Identity

You can report anti-social behaviour anonymously. If you do this, however, it may limit the actions we will be able to take on your behalf.

If you make a complaint of anti-social behaviour we will do our best to protect your identity.

We will ask you to provide specific details of the incident, including the date and time of the incident.

We will also ask:

  • what happened?
  • who was involved?
  • who was affected by it?

You should report complaints about environmental issues such as pets, noise or dumping to your local council office.

How we deal with your complaint