Adaptations for Housing Executive tenants

Adaptations in a Housing Executive property

Housing adaptations for people with a disability are sorted into two types: minor and major.

Minor adaptations which don't need a referral

We will carry out certain minor adaptations which do not require the help of an Occupational Therapist.

Minor adaptations which do need a referral

There are other minor adaptations which need an occupational therapist to look at your needs.

Major adaptations

We will also carry out certain major adaptations to tenants’ homes.

Change of heating

We are directly in charge of assessing requests for a change of heating to tenants’ homes.

If you need an adaptation which is not listed, please contact your local district office for details of how to get this type of work done.

Did you know that you can request a an adaptation to your on the My Housing Executive portal?

My Housing Executive allows Housing Executive tenants to access information about your tenancy and to contact us securely 24 hours a day.

Housing association adaptations