Online Services

You can now get online with the My Housing Executive digital tenant portal. 

It allows Housing Executive tenants to access information about your tenancy and to contact us securely 24 hours a day.

When you register and sign up to the for the new My Housing Executive portal, you will be able to:

  • Check your rent balance and account statements

  • Make a payment

  • Order a new payment card

  • Update your contact and personal details

  • Request services like a transfer, an adaptation to your property, or a self-help repair

  • Request and track a repair

Don't wait:

You can still access online services on our website to quickly complete a range of tasks.

My Housing Executive tenant portal logo.

Other online services

Did you know that you can request and track a repair on the My Housing Executive portal.

My Housing Executive allows you to access information about your tenancy and contact us securely 24 hours a day.

A complaint is when you are not satisfied with a decision we have made or any work we have done.

If you think that you might be entitled to Housing Benefit you will need to apply by completing in a claim form. Our Housing Benefit advice section provides information about how to claim.

There are other documents available for change of address, change in circumstances, etc. on our main Housing Benefit page.

Use our online form.